Democrat for City Council
I am running for City Council because government should be accessible to all, particularly in a time of recovery from COVID-19. This includes racial, social, and budget equity.
Endorsed By獲得以下的背書Apoyados por
City Council Speaker
United Healthcare Workers East
Transportation Workers Union Local 100
NASW PACE NYC
21 in ’21
New York Pan-Asian Dem Club
Women of Color for Progress
New American Leaders Action Fund
NYU College Democrats
The League of Independent Theater
Lee Family Association
Hoy Sun Ning Yung Association
On Leung Merchants Association
Chinese Free Masons
Tsung Tsin Association
Moy’s Family Association
Sun Wei Association
Chang Le American Association Inc
Fujian Foundation in USA Inc
United Overseas Fujianese Association of America
Key Issues for Lower Manhattan
- Preserving and Securing Affordable Housing: now more than ever, having a safe place to call home is essential. As we continue to battle income inequality, saving existing affordable units, including NYCHA is a priority.
- Protecting Our Social Safety Net: human services programs are lifelines for so many families. From UPK to adequately funding our public schools, immigrant services to senior services, investing in essential services keeps our communities strong.
- Support Small Businesses: Decimated by the pandemic, our small businesses are the key to neighborhood stability. We must provide support for small businesses, foster opportunities for local entrepreneurship, and develop a network of local good wage jobs.
Gigi Li’s pledge to support
a clean campaign finance system and to combat public corruption
- Gigi will accept big and small donations from community members! Thank you for your support!
- Gigi will not accept contributions from real estate developers or anyone employed at a real estate development firm.
- Gigi will not accept contributions from anyone employed at a lobbying firm.
- Gigi will not accept contributions from corporate political action committees (PACs).
- Gigi will not accept contributions from police unions.
- Gigi will not accept contributions from the fossil fuel industry (oil, gas and coal industry executives, lobbyists, or PACs)